Summer is finally almost here and that means summer activities! Everyone is looking forward to fun in the sun, laying by the pool, and numerous outdoor adventures. With that being said, now is the time to make your six-month dental appointment so you can enjoy all the time this summer! During your visit to Hood Dental Care, our skilled dentists and staff will provide you with a healthy gum cleaning and enlighten you on healthy dental tips. You may have a current dental routine but it is important to always have a refresher in case you are missing a step or two. Staying up to date on your dental health is a necessity!
Here are some tips to keep healthy teeth:
- Brush at least twice a day.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Brush thoroughly.
- Floss your teeth daily.
- Limit acidic drinks
- Limit sugary foods.
- Protect your teeth from injury.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. For example, opening cans, food, etc.
- See your dentist at Hood Dental Care for regular check-ups.
Hood Dental Care is proud to offer three convenient locations in Denham Springs, Watson, and now Zachary. Call our office today to schedule your appointment with the whole family at 225- 800-4349!